Join our Team!
We are always looking for talented employees. Please review the following opportunities below and contact us if there is interest in learning more.
VP/PRINCIPAL/MANAGING DIRECTOR – MEDICAL DEVICES
Act as a lead banker and advisor for major clients. Leverage existing client network to build a pipeline of deal mandates, ideally M&A. Focus on deal execution and deal origination. Supervise the development of market research, financial analysis and client presentations evaluating M&A and capital raise transactions. Attend client meetings, present materials and manage and grow relationships with clients. Lead financial diligence on clients and counterparties, managing junior members of the team. Lead negotiations between clients and counterparties. Review legal documents related to mergers and acquisitions. Facilitate a culture of mentoring, development and advancement for the junior members. Demonstrate strong business development skills and the potential to source new clients and deals.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a leading bulge bracket, middle-market or boutique investment bank.
- Extensive experience guiding execution teams through deal completion and origination of deal mandates, preferably M&A.
- Extensive experience working with entrepreneurs and venture or PE backed private companies.
- Experience in the health care sector is required
- A specific focus on MedTech and medical devices is strongly preferred; and
- Must possess a Series 7, Series 79 and Series 63 license
Work in the investment banking team for corporate financing and M&A transactions and provide analytical support to assist clients in raising capital to finance various activities and grow their businesses; use advanced mathematical methods to analyze financial data and provide key findings for investment decision making. Job duties also include strategic industry research, competitive analysis, value chain analysis, market analysis, target identification, and financial modeling.
- Master’s degree in financial mathematics or closely related field; and
- Two years of related work experience in financial analysis.
- Should you have an interest in any of the opportunities above, please send an email with a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org